Saturday, October 3, 2009
Sunday, September 20, 2009
The Popo Agie just flows literally into the mountain and disappears! GORGEOUS!!!
We drove up the canyon and hiked a nice nature trail...and got to cross my first "rope bridge" ever!
Here is The Rise of the Popo Agie. This is where the water that went into the mountain up at the Sinks comes out. I think it's such a magical place! These are the most massive rainbow trout! I swear they're as big as Lizzie! Truthfully! They just swim around fat and happy! I took these pictures from a good 75 feet above the water and the fish were still huge! There are probably twice that many smaller fish on the other side of the big sand bar...breath-taking!!!
The weather was wonderful and the sights were majestic! If you've never done this before, I HIGHLY recommend it!
Wednesday, August 26, 2009
Thursday, August 13, 2009
Ask your child(ren) to answer the questions and type their answers in.
Tag other Parents with older kids who might have fun with this. :)
I asked Lizzie (almost 3) and Jocelyn (4 1/5) these questions, and I wrote exactly what she told me to.
1. What is something your Mom always says to you? J-Be nice and healthy L-Question
2. What makes Mom happy? J-to be nice and we can't hit eachother L-giggle giggle
3. What makes Mom sad? J-Umm...Hit L-(funny faces)
4. How does your Mom make you laugh? J -Um, to be nice and healthy L-(hugs me)
5. What did your Mom like to do when she was a child?J- Um, you like to play with toys L-cwyin(crying)
6. How old is your Mom? J-Um....sixteenhundred L-fwee huh?
7. How tall is your Mom? J-um...sixteen years L-um, play the house...
8. What is her favorite thing to watch on TV? J-Um...channel, Doctors and people L-(jumping on the bed)
9. What does your Mom do when you're not around? J-Um, play around L-run around!
10. If your Mom becomes famous, what will it be for?J- being nice L-(looking out the window)
11. What is your Mom really good at? J-Ummm...be nice and hit number 4 L-(bouncing on the bed)
Lizzie is out of the room at this point!!!
12. What is your Mom not very good at? J-Kids
13. What does your Mom do for her job? J-Um...Pickin Palace!!!!
14. What is your Mom's favorite food? J-CEREAL
15. What makes you proud of your Mom? J-Being nice
16. If your Mom were a cartoon character, who would she be? J-Tinkerbell!!
17. What do you and your Mom do together? J-Um...love eachother and make each other happy!
18. How are you and your Mom the same? J-Um, when we have friends
19. How are you and your Mom different? J-We were eating, and then I was green
20. How do you know your Mom loves you? J-Be nice cuz we make our hearts happy!
21. What does your Mom like most about your Dad? J-Be nice to help!
22. Where is your Mom's favorite place to go? J-um...Pickin Palace!
Wednesday, April 22, 2009
Friday, April 17, 2009
Below is later in the day when mom held a neighborhood easter egg hunt! These were just the family that was in town...there were at least that many more neighborhood kids! This was just before the hunt started. What an EGGSellent afternoon!
Thursday, April 9, 2009
Thursday, March 12, 2009
Here's the website of the Pampered Chef Consultant
When you check out (completely securely) the host name is me,
Here you can see the new AWESOME PINEAPPLE CUTTER!!!
That's the thing I'm most excited about! So if you have any questions just leave a comment and I will try to figure it out for you!
Thanks so much!!!
Wednesday, March 11, 2009
Wednesday, March 4, 2009
Monday, February 23, 2009
Here is my sweet little Jocelyn as the star of her first ever production. I knew they were doing plays for their program on Valentine's day, I just didn't know that she was the star! I'm so proud!!!
It's sort of hard to hear her teacher, but they all did a really great job!
Thursday, February 12, 2009
Saturday, January 17, 2009
Wednesday, January 14, 2009
So all of you who are wanting to pinch pennies with out sacrificing taste and quailty....
can I get a WOOP WOOP!!!....
Here's the Recipe: 2lbs pork tenderloin (or pork roast)
1/2 cup Pace Picante Sauce (I used mild)
1 1/2 cups brown sugar
salt and pepper to taste
Put it all in a slow cooker, It took about 2 hours on high...but I kicked it down to low just til it was time to eat:) Basically just cook it til the meat is done, then pull apart the pork to shred it :)This recipe may be doubled, just allow more time to cook. Enjoy!
Tuesday, January 13, 2009
Tuesday, January 6, 2009
I know this is a little long...and maybe even a little sappy...but it was a HUGE spiritual experience. Had to share it with ya!