Thursday, March 12, 2009

Pamper Yourself!

Hi everybody! It's that time of year when I seem to hold my annual Pampered Chef party! I'm so excited about this one because it's a new catalog and there's lots of new items! So I thought I'd let you all in on the festivities! Plus, it's shipped directly to you when you order online!

Here's the website of the Pampered Chef Consultant

http://www.pamperedchef.biz/marleneskitchen

When you check out (completely securely) the host name is me,

Brittany Jensen

Here you can see the new AWESOME PINEAPPLE CUTTER!!!
That's the thing I'm most excited about! So if you have any questions just leave a comment and I will try to figure it out for you!
Thanks so much!!!


2 comments:

Celinda said...

Brittany, thanks for the comment. I have seen a name like yours on Natali's page, but never took the time to check it out. I'm so glad I that you let me know who you were. What beautiful girls, and great posts! We love you and maybe I'll check out Pampered Chef, I'm traveling this week but I may get to a computer.

Anonymous said...

I have seen a name like yours on Natali's page, but never took the time to check it out.


___________________
Vince
Naton wide cash is easy and fast