Monday, November 24, 2008

Lizzie just turned 2 in September. We were in living in Laramie at this time so there was no huge party, but there was another creepy cake! When I was 8 my sisters made me a Barbie cake and I thought it was the best cake EVER! Barbie was way too tall, so there is a hole cut in the box and she's standing on another box inside. Gosh that was fun!


Jocelyn turned 3 in May, so these pictures are a little out dated but it was so much fun! This was my attempt at being an awesome mom! We went bowling for her birthday and I am proud to say that I made this creepy Dora cake...It looks okay from far away, but the closer you get, the scarier she gets!






1 comment:

Kaysi said...

I cannot believe how red Lizzy hair is! It's so funny to me that you have a red hair and I don't... hehe